Sunday, January 4, 2009

THE NEW CHAPTER OF 2009

A new year has come, leaving the 2008. Yay!!! I will older 1 than last year. oH yea, today is my mom's birthday.. Yes, she was born at 1st January. Hehe... :) Happy Birthday Ibu!! But i cant spend tyme with her coz i was in kL. :( ...miss her...

ibu saya

Holiday!!..means no training for today. I went to Sg Tekali (my friend mention Sg Tekala) with my friends. They want to make a photoshoot. Before we reach the waterfall, there are small river, trees, lake, hill and all the beautiful scene.


As usual, for the new year i have some 'azam' that i want to accomplish. Some of that are bring forward from the last years. Hahaha..
- Be a good daugHter, of coz...
- find a JOB!!! huhu suda lama aku bercuti..
- take care of my health...tido cukup, mkn, bersenam, mkn, jog...
- tak mau sedey2
- i want to meet a lot of friends... (,")(",)

AND...the most important things...
i waNt to frgT tHe past aNd livE in tHis beautifuL prEseNt!!!!

No comments: